“Take the opportunity to travel slow and soak up the sights of some of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands.”
Wend your way through paradise on an Escape Yachting trip around the Windward Islands on the ultimate form of eco-friendly transportation. Boats have allowed us to harness the power of the wind for centuries now, and travelling this way is the perfect way to take in the West Indies from the sea. Take in incredible flora, fauna and marine life and swim alongside sea turtles in crystal clear water, before drying off for memorable meals on deck. The music, food and soul of the Caribbean give it a colourful character that’s hard to beat, and sailing is the perfect way to take it all in.
Out on the open sea you’ll be perfectly in tune with nature, and sailing is a great low-impact way to travel. All Escape Yachting vessels are provisioned with local produce, cutting food-miles for the delicious meals served onboard, and use solar power whenever possible. The company aims to minimise both the environmental footprint and the carbon emissions of each sailing holiday, making it a guilt-free way to have a great time.
Martinique - St Lucia: Join the boat in beautiful Martinique and enjoy a short sail to anchor beneath the Pitons, St Lucia’s famous twin peaks. In the afternoon you’ll go ashore to the world’s only drive-in volcano.
St Lucia - St Vincent: After an invigorating sail to the Blue Lagoon at St Vincent you’ll have the opportunity to relax on the beach or take a hike to see ancient Arawak rock carvings.
Bequia: Awake to the sound of the centuries-old tradition of conch shell calling and enjoy meeting endangered Hawksbill turtles at the Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary.
Mustique: An enclave of the rich and famous, this island is a desirable location for a reason. Enjoy acres of unspoilt beaches and mingle with the island’s residents in trendy beachfront bars.
Mustique - Tobago Cays: Enjoy the incredible reefs around Tobago Cays snorkelling or diving. Move on to anchor at Mayreau and bask in the sun on its sweeping half-moon beach.
Union Island: As well as being the yachting hub of the Grenadines, Union Island boasts some fantastic trails where you’ll find awe-inspiring views. Spend your final evening watching the sunset with a rum punch from the legendary Happy Island beach bar.
The tour concludes, but not before a day spent on Grenada seeing the sights of St George and the surrounding area.
- The rate shown is a 'from' price based on double occupancy
- Click 'Ask a Question' to enquire about this tour's availability, departure dates and costs
- Accommodation aboard a uxury, modern catamaran with plenty of room to relax
- Spacious, private en-suite cabin
- Experienced skipper and crew with a wealth of local knowledge
- All meals included and freshly prepared
- Trip ashore to a restaurant every other night (included)
- All drinks on board and in restaurants – alcoholic and soft
- Return transfers to the airport
- All cruising taxes and customs and immigration fees
- Yacht fuel, moorings, laundry, bedding, towels, water and ice
- Vessel insurance
- No credit card fees – even for American Express
- Personal insurance