"Perched amongst tropical gardens, peeking out over the glimmering Caribbean waters, sits the Tranquilseas Eco Lodge"
A stay at this lodge, surrounded by the sounds of nature and brilliantly colourful flora, will leave you feeling truly immersed in a wondrous wildlife adventure. A rich and daring respite from the mechanic and mundane routine of your everyday life, a stay at Tranquilseas will leave you will be left with a renewed lease of life.
Resting deep in the heart of the jungle, the dark green panelling and strip-wood furnishings of the lodge's cabanas are designed to replicate the tropical wonderland of the outdoors. From the exhilarating dive centre which provides you with a fun-fuelled day of scuba-diving and discovering an underwater kingdom, to the several island tours which allow you to put on your explorer cap and immerse yourself into the new Honduran lifestyle, this adventure is a road which begs to be travelled.
One of only a handful of lodges to hold a full Honduran environmental license, Tranquilseas is playing its part in the growing ecotourism industry in Roatan. From the use of solar panels to the construction of a specialised irrigation system, the main focus of Tranquilseas is sustainability. They work hard to cut out unrenewable sources of energy from the hospitality experience; through the use of LED lighting and automatic photocells, this eco-lodge has perfected the art of conserving energy. Their clever energy-saving system can detect when guests have left their room, ensuring that no electricity is wasted.
Tranquilseas also works hard to preserve the fertility of the land around their property. Organic waste is used as compost for the plant beds that surround the lodge, and rain and waste water is collected, filtered and reused as irrigation. Finally, Tranquilseas also supports the nearby Roatan Marine Park, which works to educate local people about sustainable living.
- Rate shown is a 'from' price based on double occupancy
- A 20% surcharge on the base room rate applies for single travelers
- Click 'Ask a Question' to chat to the operator and for full information regarding this lodge's accommodation options, availability and rates
- Airport welcome and transportation to and from Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive center
- Welcome drink of your choice
- Non-smoking accommodations
- High efficiency Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Daily maid service if required
- Cell phone access if required
- High speed internet around the lodge
- Use of 300' dock with palapa, ocean access, hammocks & sun loungers
- Lotus pool and waterfall
- Amazing snorkelling just off the dock on house reef
- Use of kayaks
- Onsite PADI Green Star Dive center
- Snorkelling gear (available for rent at the dive shop)
- 19% Honduran sales and Tourism tax
- Bar beverages or bottled soft drinks
- Marine park fee ($10 per person for all divers and snorkelers going on dive boat)