"Perfect for honeymooners, nature-lovers and active couples, take a vacation from your vocation and relax in this luxury New Zealand eco-lodge"
The Resurgence Ecolodge allows you to experience true escapism in the delightful Riwaka Valley in New Zealand. Leave your work lifestyle behind you and relax, surrounded by 50 acres of peaceful native bush in a choice of six unique ‘bush suites’ and four lodge rooms. This child-free resort ensures that your trip is an uninterrupted utopia. The property's ‘self-contained’ option allows you to stay in a secluded hide-away, complete with your own private balcony for the ultimate tranquil experience. Reconnect with yourself as you enjoy a glass of wine on your private deck, and feel your stresses dissolve as the sun sets around you. With spacious open-plan designs, polished timber floors, and wonderful views out onto the Kahuragni National Park, these luxury eco-lodges are gorgeously designed with your comfort in mind.
The Resurgence Ecolodge has been voted as one of the World’s 25 Best Eco-Lodges by the National Geographic Traveller magazine. Considering the lodge's determination to stand as an example of sustainable tourism to the industry, its inclusion on this list is understandable. Resurgence lead local conservation efforts, helping to support their local community and restore the ecosystem. By planting native trees, they have helped maintain the homes of a variety of bird species, helping keep them sheltered and providing them with a safe place to reproduce. They are also affiliated with the Friends of Flora Community Conservation, supporting them both financially and socially.
The Resurgence Eco-Lodge has been designed with the environment in mind, ensuring that the bush suites and lodge rooms blend into the surrounding bush area. Innovative design minimises the need for heating and cooling, while electricity initiatives are evaluated annually to ensure they are as efficient and ecologically sound as possible. The timber floors are not only homely but are also sourced from local recycled timber to avoid deforestation, and to finance local tradesmen. With its dedication to sustainability and conservation it is not surprising that the Resurgence Eco-Lodge has been awarded the Qualmark Enrivo Award Gold (New Zealand's official quality assurance).
- The rate shown is a 'from' price per night
- Click 'Ask a Question' up above to speak to the operator about this lodge's availability, accommodation options and rates
- Please note that there is a minimum 2-night stay
- This property is open from 15th October until 15th April
- There is no check-in or check-out on December 25th
- Children under 18 are not permitted
- Full refund available up to 60 days before arrival.
- Free Wifi
- Free international phone calls
- Use of bikes
- Soft drinks
- Use of pool, gym and hot tub facilities
- Choose a Lodge Package for daily aperitifs, lodge-dinner and full breakfasts
- Alternatively, choose to self-cater with daily breakfast provisions in your suite and BBQ or add dinner on any night.
- Alcohol (apart from pre-dinner drinks)
- Massage therapies
- Any other services or activities not mentioned in inclusions - if in doubt, click 'Ask a Question' to chat to the operator!