"Enjoy a breath of fresh air surrounded by ocean views in a beautiful 4-star Costa Rican hotel."
Allow yourself the freedom to enjoy a little bit of ‘you’ time as you experience a blissful break in the 4-star Cristal Ballena hotel. This hotel is located on a hill between the Pacific Ocean and the rainforest-covered mountains of Costa Rica, providing you with expansive views of the area where you can watch the sun set across this awe-inspiring backdrop. Nothing says ‘sit back and relax’ better than views of the ocean, 4-star luxury and spa facilities, so leave your work stress behind and reach true serenity in this Costa Rican paradise.
Take a truly tranquil vacation and make the most of the facilities, including a full-size swimming pool, four-poster beds and gorgeous gardens for that evening stroll. Feel your worries fade away as you relax on perfect white sand beaches when you bask in the stunning Costa Rican sun. To mix up your week you’re also in the ideal location to get back to nature with exhilarating dolphin and whale watching tours through pristine turquoise waters. Trek across lush rainforest trails to discover hidden waterfalls – after all, what is more relaxing than the sound of running water and beautiful birdsong?
The Cristal Ballena hotel is located beside a protected area and national park which aims to protect vulnerable coral reeds, create a sanctuary for breeding and reproduction of Costa Rica’s marine wildlife and protect endangered species that inhabit the area. Cristal Ballena has achieved an impressive four out of five leaves in the country’s Certification for Sustainable Tourism program. The hotel is very proud of its surrounding area and aims to continue to provide its guests with the opportunity to revel in the beauty or the areas wildlife. It is for this reason that the Cristal Ballena hotel has committed itself to sustainability, ensuring that the area can be enjoyed for many generations to come.
Cristal Ballena achieves this through energy saving protocols, providing its own water source for water conservation using its own well. They also commit to sustainability with solid waste management, biodiversity conservation, social community support, child protection and supporting local businesses. The hotel offers support to local environmentalists by collaborating to protect animals and minimize road deaths that result from collisions with wildlife by installing animal crossings and road signs. The community support also helps aid the surrounding area by improving the public health centres and helping financially through the sales of indigenous arts.
- The rate shown is a 'from' price per night (based on double occupancy in the Adventure Lodge, during the Green Season)
- Click 'Ask a Question' up above to speak to the operator directly about this hotel's availability, accommodation options and rates
- A minimum stay of four nights applies during the Christmas Season (22nd December to 7th January) - extra fees will apply for Christmas and New Year's dinners
- Refunds: 29 to 16 days before arrival: 50% refund; 15 to 7 days before arrival: 25% refund; 7 to 0 days before arrival: no refund
- Luxurious buffet breakfast
- Satellite television
- Security safe
- 13% government taxes
- Any other activities or services not mentioned in inclusions - if in doubt, click 'Ask a Question' up above to speak to the operator directly!