"An authentic, back-to-nature forest retreat which rejuvenates weary bodies, minds and souls"
25 minutes off the road on a working organic farm, Eco Retreats offers a wifi free, eco-friendly retreat in the heart of Wales’ Dyfi forest. Our four beautiful yurts and one tipi secluded in a hidden valley offer a sense of peace and quiet that’s hard to find in today’s busy world. Each living space is in its own secluded spot far away from other guests, complete with private bathroom and private outdoor wood-fired bath.
Amazing walks with beautiful views, a sparkling river with secret splash pools, ancient forest and a host of activities for the whole family within 30-60 minutes drive. Guests can completely unwind and reconnect with the wonders of nature, with each other and with themselves.
Eco Retreats' riverside teahouse area offers the opportunity to savour an organic herbal tea as you read, journal or engage with other guests, owners and volunteers. The conscious living resource centre offers a wide range of inspirational books covering eco-living, yoga, meditation, natural health and much more, which can be enjoyed in the teahouse or in the comfort of your own living space. Discussions there stimulate the mind and uplift the soul as we consciously co-create the world we want to live in.
Eco Retreats is passionately committed to ensuring the conservation of the beautiful forest in which it is located and harnessing its gentle power to captivate and inspire guests. Products used or offered to guests are fair trade, organic and eco-friendly wherever possible; and purchases are made thoughtfully with the aim of supporting companies that are creating business-based solutions to the world’s most vexing social and environmental challenges, while of course conserving its valuable natural resources. Their vision is that the ripple effect of their work may spread far and wide as guests leave refreshed, happy, grounded and at peace – and inspired to live a little more consciously every day.
Eco Retreats is fully off-grid and wifi-free, striking the perfect balance between comfort and wilderness. Living off-grid naturally leads to slower, more conscious living with lower energy consumption. The firewood which warms the yurts and baths is sourced from local and sustainable sources. They recycle as much as possible and the waterless compost loos turn waste into compost to feed the farm.
- Prices range from £225-275 for a 2-night mid-week break or £279-329 for a 2-night weekend stay
- Price shown is a Tipi mid-week off-peak rate
- Rates vary depending on accommodation style (Tipi, River Yurt, or Meadow Yurt) and length of stay. Peak and off-peak rates apply
- Please also note that there is a minimum two-night stay
- Click 'Ask a Question' up above to chat directly with the operator about accommodation options, availability and rates
- Cancellations up to 1 month before date of stay may be entitled to a partial refund or voucher(click 'Ask a Question' for details).
- Wood and kindling for the fire for your stay
- All bedding for the double bed
- Kitchen supplies (fair trade and organic tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, salt and pepper, matches and fire lighters)
- Washing up liquid, hand soap and shampoo
reiki and meditation sessions – please enquire for details