"A luxury John O'Groats apartment, with stunning coastal scenery from the comfort of your sofa."
As you enter this luxurious four-bed apartment, you will be stunned by the breath-taking panoramic views of the coastline that surround you. If you’re visiting as a family or in a large group, then this apartment at The Inn at John O’Groats is ideal for your stay. With beds to sleep eight, a kitchen, and four ensuite bathrooms, you'll enjoy all the comforts of home with all the decadent luxury of a hotel.
The Inn at John O’Groats lies in one of the most northerly parts of Britain. It’s a charming Scottish village of only 300 people and a popular tourist spot, famed as the counterpart of ‘Land’s End’ in Cornwall. If you’re looking for a break in the great British outdoors, then John O’Groats is the perfect location, with various coastal walks, hikes and bike rides on offer. It’s also great for wildlife lovers: you might spot Atlantic puffins, orcas and grey seals along the coast. But it’s not all about braving the outdoors - you can also spend your time simply relaxing in the local cafes or enjoying some well-earned downtime with a massage. This four-bed apartment is a real home away from home, with plenty of added luxury!
Natural Retreats look to develop their properties in positions which not only fit with landscape and ecological constraints, but also maximise natural light and warmth. Each lodge is equipped with glass walls in order to allow natural sunlight to enter. This reduces the need for electrical lighting and ensures a more natural element to your holiday. Natural Retreats sources all of their furniture and fittings locally; this helps to support local economies by delivering consumer traffic through local businesses. With the inclusion of on-site shops and cafés surrounding the lodges, Natural Retreats aimsto deliver more businesses to the region as well as providing you with a resource to select from a wide range of foods - all of which have been produced locally.
When visiting the town of John O’Groats, guests can also swing by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust which works to support the growth of the ‘Great Yellow’ Bumblebee - a species on the brink of extinction. Natural Retreats collaborates with and supports this company, helping them to fund their campaign to preserve the wellbeing of bees. Bees help to pollinate various flowers and crops which enable the land to become more fertilised and suitable for farming. Visitors will receive an extensive knowledge on how bees benefit our environment and the work the Trust does to ensure their welfare.
- The price shown is a per-night rate
- The rate shown is for a self-catered stay, but lunch bookings can be arranged
- Click 'Ask a Question' up above to speak to the operator directly about this lodge's availability and rates
- This property sleeps eight
- Complimentary Welcome Hamper containing delicious local produce and a bottle of wine
- Kitchen facilities (cooker, coffee maker, utensils, toaster, microwave and kettle)
- All linen and towels
- Cots, high-chairs and sterilizers available on request (click 'Ask a Question' up above to speak to the operator about this)
- Welcome Hamper containing delicious local produce and a bottle of wine
- Cot linen
- Any services or activities not mentioned in inclusions