"Luxury and VIP treatment in Costa Rica's wondrous Tortuguero region, with easy access to adrenaline-pumping activities!
This boutique hotel is located in Tortuguero along the western Caribbean coast, in the midst of Costa Rica's spectacular national park system. You'll explore your incredible surroundings from the charming Manatus Hotel which exudes luxury and comfort. The hotel's facilities include a cosmopolitan restaurant, spa services, a swimming pool, a gym, an art gallery and even a private boat and dock if you fancy setting sail! Each unit has two queen-sized beds, a cable TV, a mini-bar and private terraces; the hotel offers VIP treatment to every single customer, and your experience of Tortuguero is then tailored directly to you!
Tortuguero has breath-taking bio-diversity, containing 11 separate ecological habitats including lush rainforest and beautiful lagoons. The region is home to the rare Green Turtle which you'll have the chance to spot on one of the various excursions on offer; be sure to watch out for the local manatees, which the hotel has pledged to protect! Nearby activities and excursions are aplenty: you can sail above the tropical canopy, get up close and personal with the birdlife of Tortuguero on a kayak or boat tour, or go trekking on a 'Hill Hike Tour' to find the most amazing views of this beautiful region!
The Hotel is firmly committed to environmental principles, and has received the 'National Geographic Flag' for their work done protecting manatees, a threatened species in Tortuguero. The Hotel is located amidst a wildlife reserve and takes its responsibility to conserve the beautiful local area very seriously, having been verified by the Rainforest Alliance for its efforts. The Hotel hopes to inspire within its visitors a desire to connect with the tranquil and diverse surroundings and leads by example in this regard, through eco-friendly policies.
In practice, the Hotel implements procedures for the proper handling of waste, for saving energy and water resources and promotes recycling campaigns. This means that visitors can rest assured that they are not contributing to any environmentally harmful activities during their luxurious treatments at the hotel! The hotel also supports the local community with great enthusiasm, assisting with programs such as beach cleaning, and school and high school sponsorships. Through these sponsorships, the Hotel aims to educate the local community and also teach them about incorporating sustainable practises into their own lives.
- Rate shown is a 'from' price per person for a one-night package stay (based on quadruple occupancy during the low season)
- Click 'Ask a Question' to speak to the operator about package and accommodation options, availability and rates
- Maximum room capacity is 4 people.
- Click 'Ask a Question' to enquire about group bookings
- Check-in time 12.30 pm, check-out 9.00 am
- All meals
- Water canals tour
- Tour to the town
- Ground and boat transfers
- Breakfast and lunch en route to the park
- Entrance to the Museum of the Turtle
- Entrance to the Tortuguero National Park
- Turtle nesting night tour (Jul-Oct)
- Click 'Ask a Question' up above to chat to the operator about approximate costs, and for more information
- Any other activities or services not mentioned in inclusions - if in doubt, click 'Ask a Question' to speak to the operator directly!